Celebrating Over 60 Years of Love Stories
Williams Jewelers Inc. has been in business in the Nebraska Panhandle for over 60 years. Bob and Janet Williams opened their first jewelry store in March of 1957 in Crawford Nebraska. After eight years they moved the business to Alliance, in July of 1965 they opened the doors at their present location of 317 Box Butte Avenue. Brad joined the jewelry business in October of 1976 and has been working the bench ever since. Brad and his wife, Sue, purchased the store in July 2000.